To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "santhosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:24:01 -0700

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
It  is a long time since i have been in touch with you all. Heard about
joynet and got a mail from giju. Now that i have the address thought of
sending a mail to all at joynet.

I am in singapore and malaysia from june 18th to june 25th and then in uk
and inreland from end june to early july.

let me know of those of you who are in these places and i would be keen to
touch base with you all and renew our vigour.
love and prayers,

Santhosh Joseph
General Manager (South)
Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd.