I have a small suggestion, let us try to write more
about Jesus and his love and care for us.

Let it be more like a prayer group where we share our
personal, some times too silly but still really
wonderful experience of Jesus Christ.

And of course about all the activities of Jesus youth
and other youth movements also.

Remember me in your prayers

With Lots of Love n Prayers In Jesus and Mary

George