HELLO,

Today the youth in Bangalore once again witness the awesome
presence of our mighty LORD at 7.00pm onwards in the PRAYER GROUP at
CHRIST COLLEGE (Prayer Hall,4th floor).

All JY's in Bangalore DONT MISS THIS ONCE IN A WEEK OPPURTUNITY to
get filled and charged by the powerfull presence of the HOLY SPIRIT

The prayer meeting starts at 7.00 pm sharp and ends at 8.00 pm
Those who miss today's action DONT WORRY we meet every Thursday at
the SAME VENUE  SAME TIME

SEE YOU ALL
LUV
JOSE ANTONY