Dear friend,

Prayerful greetings from the fulltimers team

                 The 10th batch of Jesus Youth Volunteers, who have opted for
one year missionary commitment, have started their 43 days intensive
formation, here at Emmaus. These young graduates are receiving orientation
training as lay missionaries.

                   In the present batch we have 79 participants (42 boys 37
girls), from all over India. This year we have two trainings one in English &
other in Malayalam. Their Commitment Ceremony is scheduled to be on 8th July.
(10 AM).  It would be our pleasure if you could come on the day.
             The training is going on successfully. Retreat, Communication
skills & School of Evangelization got over, We are moving to the next phase of
training, which includes Word Of God, Church, Discipleship etc.

                   We request your valuable prayer and co-operation for the
same.

With Love and Prayers,

Fulltimers Training Team