guyz happy feast of the Sacred heart of Jesus.

Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, fountain of eternal life, Your Heart is a glowing
furnace of Love. You are my refuge and my sanctuary. O my adorable and loving
Savior, consume my heart with the burning fire with which Yours is aflamed.
Pour down on my soul those graces which flow from Your love. Let my heart be
united with Yours. Let my will be conformed to Yours in all things. May Your
Will be the rule of all my desires and actions. Amen.

-Saint Gertrude

click on this link to no more of the origination ot the feast of Corpus
Christi & feast of the Sacred heart of Jesus.

http://www.acfp2000.com/Sacred_Heart/Sacred%20Heart.html