We have Joseph  George  from Alleppey Kerala this
evening .
Wow!!!! see the number of George we have at Joynet.

Jeorge  has Got to know abt the JY from the Website
Note the Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Joseph,

Welcoming to the JY family .I am Welchy to welcome u
to the this great online family
Do write to us something abt yourself  .

With love & prayers

Yours Sister In Jesus

Welchy f
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/