Dear Friends all over the world,
        This is Fr. Thomas Tharayil from USA. Hope you are all fine. I write this to
request your valuable prayers in a special way for the up coming National Family
Conference of the leaders in Indian American Catholic Charismatic Renewal.
         "Kairos-2001", as it is named, is a conference where all those who are
actively involved in the Charismatic movement among the  Malayalees in America come
together to pray, study, share and strengthen the fellowship. This year we are having
it at Malvern Retreat Center in Pennsylvania, from July 5th to 8th.
         These conferences are also an effort to unify and coordinate the renewal
activities among our people in America, and consequently there are much difficulties
also. Therefore I would like to request you all to pray in a very special way for the
conference that the Spirit of God may work effectively and the conference may be a
great success as He wants it to be. Will let you know more of "Kairos" as it gets over.
Thankfully,
Fr.Thomas Tharayil
Teaneck, NJ,USA