Hello joynet users,

               This is to people who say that my family, or my job, or my health, or
my studies are reasons, which are blocking my way to proclaim that Jesus reigns.
                          While marching towards the kingdom of God nothing can become
a hindrance in our path.. For eliminating these blocks prayers are the only need and
not protestThis is from my on experiencejust kneel down in front of the Almighty
Lord and pray with pains in your heart, mind and soulLord will hear your prayers.
Love of God is like ocean, nothing can prevent us from it.. It is the only
unconditional love
Ro 8:38,39says
                      For I am certain that nothing can separate us from his love:
neither death nor life, neither angles nor other heavenly rulers or powers, neither
the present nor the future, neither the world above nor the world below-there is
nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God
which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord
    love and prayers
jeena,kottayam