"So if anyone is in Christ Jesus,there is a new creation;everything old has passed
away; see everything has become new"(2 Cor. 5:17)

Yes,its true when we look back.We all are renewed in Christ Jesus.

Purely a new creation.

She is a beautiful creation

She experiences the true happines.

Also the LOVE(which has a lots of specialities and newness...........)

When we look to the world ,standing in this beautiful ,loving Gods kingdom we become
amazed.

"Oh!I was in this dirty pit"

We feel so much sympathy/empathy when we see our brothers and sisters  strugling in
that world

Yes, that is the moment we starts our grpwth towards Christ who is the head.

Yeh,Christain leadership starts from the knees.

*Prayer: As we know it is the time when we share our ideas with the Lord & pray about
it.

*Meditation:In this time God speaks to us. God shares His ideas with us. Then we come
to the conclusion about what to do?when to do? how to do?to build up God's Kingdom.

*Activity:Here we execute the ideas which Lord gives us,with the help of the Holy
spirit.

So, we build up God's Kingdom by doing all three!!!!!!

We share with God,God shares with us and we carry out His plans.

We declare with Apostle Paul" I have fought my
fight,Ihave finished my race,I have keep the
faith."

Where we should start first????????????

>From knees??????????

Did we stood in knees???????????

Or we sraight way jumped into activity??????????

Think about it!!!!!!!!!