Dear Friends in Christ,

The storm is cleared and we are back in the calm sea. JOYnet is bubbling
with JOY and Love. Thanks to all for praying for JOYnet. Let us continue
praying for the spiritual growth of this community.
Given below are the prayers that came to PlayerNet during the week.
Please remember each of these intentions in your prayers. Some of them
have thanked our Lord and you all for the blessings received.

Love and prayers,
Fred.

Thanksgivings:
--------------
Jobin: I reached Bhubaneswar safely in spite of the tensions in Tamil
Nadu. Thanks to God and you all for your prayers.
Manoj: Every thing went on smooth with the formation of the company and
we got incorporation today. Praise Lord! And Thank you all for keeping
us in your prayers.
Shalini: Thanks a lot for all your prayers. After the accident, there's
not a scratch on my husband though the car is in pretty bad shape.

Prayer Requests:
----------------
1. Welchy: pls pray for these 2 legionaries actively involved in the
Legion Of Mary - Mumbai
Bro Custodio: who expired with a heart attack last week.
Bro Sylvester: who is very sick.
2. For Rose's cousin who has got into bad company that he may come back
and restore peace and love in the family.
3. For Vidhya's father who is disturbed due to the political happenings
in Tamil Nadu. Also pray for peace in that state.
4. For Sippy who is preparing for exams that he may perform well and get
good results.
5. For Roshan and Sofi that they be guided by the Holy Spirit in all
walks of life. For the safe delivery of the unborn child Sofi is
carrying.
6. For Nayana aunty who is a Hindu but a Christian by faith. Pray for
her husband's speedy recovery from stroke. Also pray that she may stand
bold in front of others who oppress her due to her faith.
7. For KAIROS-2001 conference (5th to 8th July) being held for the
renewal activities in America.
8. Lysa requests your prayers for Jesus Youth Manipal core group and the
coming Campus meet 2002.
9. For Rani to get courage and strength. Also pray for her aged parents.
10. For good health of Roshan's sister Reena and the triplets she is
carrying.
11. For Thomas Babu and his family and their health. Also for performing
better in his job and achieving the companies target.
12. For Luke that he may get the expected marks in the papers he is
sending for rechecking.
13. For Aniesh who is looking out for a good job that he may succeed in
the interview.
14. For Shanti Francis who is retired from the job and is finding
difficulty in getting her pension.
15. Jose Kurian's wife Sherin whose delivery is due on 14th July. Please
pray for good health of Sherin and the baby.
16. For Renu who is an engineering student waiting for exam results.