Dear Friends,
Love each other and should read all the mails and then
send mails. It is more time consuming and need
patients. But as a Joynetter we are something
different from others and we must do it. It is a kind
of sacrifice.

The two way love... mail each other personnaly and
mail to Joynet. This will help us to stay together in
Jesus Christ with blessings of Almighty Father and
Holy Spirits

                       JYs
                    /   |   \
                JYs     |     JYs