During a heavy storm at sea a nervous woman passenger on a large liner went to
the captain, seeking reassurance.

"Captain," she asked tremulously, "are we in great danger?"

"Don't worry, madam," he answered, "after all, we are in the hands of God."

"Oh", she gasped, terror written on her face, "is it as bad as that?"

We are always in the hands of God, whether or not the weather is stormy. It is
as good as that! Sometimes we forget God's presence until the last moment,
until we feel the storm around us. We should be aware, even during the calm,
of the buoying support of God.

Good Day
Submitted by
Sijo Mooken