Dear Jeena,

Yesterday I shared in our group your experience of joy by washing two
mentally retarded people. Everybody listened it spirit fully and I could
hear people praising God by hearing your experience. If you didnt share
your experience with others how come we could proclaim that example of good
works to others. You see many people are now inspired with your experience.
This is what we call witnessing.

What Jesus said about left hand to right hand was the mentality of Jewish
people that they were pretending among others as if they were doing many
good things. They had no intention to witness God but only self-appraisal.

Jeena if your intention was self-appraisal, then you were wrong. But we can
understand from your mail, you were witnessing Jesus with others from your
humble experience and that should be encouraged also. Please correct your
poor mother. Its ok.

Praise God.
Sebastian / Kuwait.