Dear all ,

I am back with some more of new faces for the day .

We have Riina   Jurimae from Sindi Parnumaa Estonia
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
She is Self-employed
Been a Member of Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Was introduced by a Friend

I guess we all know  George  Fernandes from Doha Qatar
 & his sharings .
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
He is a   Member of Spirit & Truth Ministry Church in
Al-khor
Introduced by Friend to JY net
Dear George,tell us more of you .

We have Mary Rupa Magie from Ahmedabad Gujarat India
She is a Bachelors' Degree Student .Jys at ahmedabad
catch here on  id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brijesh S Panathara was intoroduecd to the Joynet thru
the chruch
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
He is from Panathara Vaikom Kerala

Sino  Mathew Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hails from Thiruvella kerala
Holds a Bachelors' Degree now Self-employed
Introduced by: Friend

Vince  Manuel Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] comes
from
Kottyam Kerala
Bachelors' Degree Student
A  new member of Jesus Youth.
Dear Vince ..share your expeineces at JOynet  too

Melvina  Desouza  comes from , B.J.Marg,Jacob Circle
Mumbai
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bachelors' Degree now working on  Managerial level
She is a   Member of evangilstic team, Sunday School
Teacher too.

Johny  Kuriakose mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From Manama
Bahrain
Meet his wife  Suja Johny
Involvement in  Charismatic Prayer Group - S H Church
- Bahrain

Name : Joby  Cyriac
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Comes from kottayam
kerela
She has done her Masters & Law too

A warm welcome to u all at the JY net .Let us share
our experiences at the Joynet and care for each other
through our valuable prayers.

Yours sister in Jesus

Welchy f
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/