A message from Fr Thomas Mattew .
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
From: "Thomas Mathew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JOYnet] Some quick introduction
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:10:28 +0000

Welcome aboard. You will enjoy being with us.

God Bless

I am Fr. Thomas Mathew. We might meet each other in the net.

God Bless you.

I will appreciate to hear from and about you

Fr Thomas Mathew

California

>From: welchy fernandes >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: [JOYnet]
Some quick introduction >Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 02:33:33 -0700 (PDT) >
>Dear all , > >I am back with some more of new faces for the day . > >
>We have Riina Jurimae from Sindi Parnumaa Estonia >Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >She is Self-employed >Been a Member of Estonian
Evangelical Lutheran Church >Was introduced by a Friend > > >I guess we
all know George Fernandes from Doha Qatar > & his sharings . >Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >He is a Member of Spirit & Truth Ministry
Church in >Al-khor >Introduced by Friend to JY net >Dear George,tell us
more of you . > >We have Mary Rupa Magie from Ahmedabad Gujarat India
>She is a Bachelors' Degree Student .Jys at ahmedabad >catch here on id:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > >Brijesh S Panathara was intoroduecd to the
Joynet thru >the chruch >Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >He is from
Panathara Vaikom Kerala > > >Sino Mathew Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Hails from Thiruvella kerala >Holds a Bachelors' Degree now
Self-employed >Introduced by: Friend > >Vince Manuel Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] comes >from >Kottyam Kerala >Bachelors' Degree
Student >A new member of Jesus Youth. >Dear Vince ..share your expeineces
at JOynet too > > >Melvina Desouza comes from , B.J.Marg,Jacob Circle
>Mumbai >Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Bachelors' Degree now
working on Managerial level >She is a Member of evangilstic team, Sunday
School >Teacher too. > > >Johny Kuriakose mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >From Manama >Bahrain >Meet his wife Suja
Johny >Involvement in Charismatic Prayer Group - S H Church >- Bahrain >
>Name : Joby Cyriac >Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Comes from
kottayam >kerela >She has done her Masters & Law too > > >A warm welcome
to u all at the JY net .Let us share >our experiences at the Joynet and
care for each other >through our valuable prayers. > >Yours sister in
Jesus > >Welchy f >Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute
with Yahoo! Messenger >http://phonecard.yahoo.com/ >
more about Jesus Youth, visit http://www.jesusyouth.org