Dear Friends I received this Prayer Request recently

=========

My husband and I are divorced but for over 2 years I feel like God has been
telling me to let Him restore our marriage. Neither of us have remarried;
although my husband is not interested in restoration. I know that nothing is
too difficult for God; and that though my situation my look hopeless, in God's
eyes it is not. Please agree in prayer with me that God will soften my
husband's heart and turn his heart back to God, his children, and to me (the
wife of his youth). Pray also for my husband's salvation...that he will make
Christ the Lord of his life.

Thank you!

Cindy [EMAIL PROTECTED]