Dear JY's ,
I  spoke once to my relative who argued on drinking.
Stealing a pencil from the supermarket  & stealing a Maruti Car = We
call stealing (Do we think it is not a sin/breaking the commandment)
Drinking alcohol little or in bottles is also sin.
Remember our body is the temple of the holy spirit
Just Dream of the spirit . Best of Luck

Sebastian D'cruz,
Abudhabi

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
gracedcr.vcf]