From: Sibi Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 12:20 PM
Subject: [JOYnet] Tithe

> Praise the Lord!
>
> It was really nice to see the mails on Tithing. Thanks to Dr. Sindhu for
initiating the discussion.

> Everybody was emphasizing the fact that the Lord will give back more than
what we give to him as tithe. It is absolutely true. But, too much of
emphasize on this receiving back is not good I think. I personally believe
that we have no right to expect to receive back what we give as tithe.
Setting apart tithe is one of the first and foremost Christian duties and it
should be complied without fail. It is upto our good Lord to decide whether
to give it back to us or not. Let us do our duty and let the Lord decide the
rest.