Guess Jesus appears in our midst and we invite Him for a party and offer a
peck, what would be His response.

A)      Jesus will drink very moderately one or two pecks and enjoy with the
public.

B)      Jesus will refuse to drink, but wont say anything to those who enjoy
drinking in a moderate way and will rebuke those who are really drunk
excessively.

C)      Jesus will throw the glass and get out of the party.

Be perfect just as your Heavenly Father is perfect (Mt 5-48).
Everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
(John 3-3)

We should seek the advice from the Holy Spirit in doing everything. But even
if the Holy Spirit tells us to preach drinking and smoking is wrong, we are
not allowed to do so.

As this discussion is something related to the Church, I think let us
request the hierarchy to carry forward with this discussion and find out a
solution? We expressed our feelings. I think there is nothing wrong in doing
so.