Hi!

    Thanks you all for your prayers and greetings. Our second baby girl was
born on 01-AUG-2001 at 8:15 IST. (weight: 3.05kg) Both the mother and the baby
(the father and the baby's sister also!) are keeping fine!

    For our first baby, I posted a request for names and got many suggestion.
This time also your name suggestions are welcome (reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Her second name is going to be Jane.

God Bless!
Manoj Jons & Jasmine
Cochin/India