Hello Family,

What a beautiful mail from our brother Josun.Really each and every thought
is enriching..esp
".....This year I've taken only one resolution. To live in obedience to my
parents. To love them and accept them as they are. I've challenged my self,
that I won't succumb to the provocations I may get from them. This year I
want to be a saint at home! Lol:)......."

Why don't  we also try to do that..."a saint at home" ???............
Sounds great;but needs lot of grace.

"If you want your dreams to be build it slow and surely;
Small beginnings greater ends simple joy o, holy....
Day by day stone by stone build your secrets slowly,
Day by day you'll grow too, you'll know heaven's glory."
          (From the film 'Bro Sun,Sis Moon':Song of St.Francis assissi)

Dear josun,thankyou so much for this mail.And Thank you Jesus for loving us
thru josun.
God bless you.

In JOY ful communion with Jesus,
Sindhu,