From:   Jini Joseph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 07, 2001 11:26 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Prayer Request

Hi Friends,

I request you all to pray for my Dady who had a Silent attack. It is
found that He got two major blocks and need an Anchioplasty, which will
be confirmed only today. We are going to have a Detailed discussion with
the Doctor today. It is of sure He needs this treatment, please pray for
Him.  Also Please pray that we are taking right decision to which Doctor
and Hospital we are going ahead with it.
I don't have JOY net id, if you could forward this request, it will be
helpful. We need  prayer support from you all ...
love & prayers,
Jini / Bangalore.

Note: Has anybody heard of "Chelation Therapy". One of my Family friend
is forcing us to go for it, which they have seen a lot of cases. This
Doctor is in Mysore and I could speak to Him( simha Herat Foundation). I
could get some Details from internet also. I am not sure whether to go
for it or go for Anchioplasty in"Wochard" itselsf. Please pray for me to
take the right