From: Welchy
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 1:23 PM
Subject: RE: service team

Dear Mathew,

Here some  issues I have personally encountered & i am
putting them in points.
Too many forwarded mails ..(Infact i have 84 unread
mails in my account) .I hope the parable net makes a
difference now .Imagine a person in the cyber cafe
planning to read all mails....Its such a sorry
plight.!!!!!!!.I could imagine my self when I as on
leave for 3 weeks .
Some offensive mails .We have many people of other
sects like new life,born again etc .etc.We need to
really be  careful of what we say so that they are not
hurted in any way .-& in this case if some one is
offended unintentionally , i think we should take up
the initative to write to the person personally.
People getting bored of the same topic. -keeping  one
particular topic for a maximum of  4 days or so.We
shouldn't keep dragging the topic for days together.
Respond to mails -Really important!!!!People then
understand that we read & appreciate their mails
Throwing up  challenging qts like CC, JPM does !-Keeps
your mind at spiritual work, even when ones  schedule
is hectic
Getting  personal with other members at Joynet -Some
at JOynet have a impression that all of us  are highly
spiritual people & that they r no match for us  on the
Jynet.I think we need to get really personal ...making
them aware of that all of us are no extraordinary
people .
Can have a counseling  cell or something like that
-which helps people  who r in need of spiritually &
emotionally
I wish all birthday notifications that i receive not
knowing who the other person is.If these notifications
can carry some details of a person that would definely
make a difference ..what say??????
Yes!!! There are times like people don't understand
abbreviations.Infact ,I don't understand them most of
the times  ;-)
We need to encourage more of testimonies .
& finally as As we are Joynet Service team...Lets
endeavor to give JOYnetters "Personalized Service ":-)

I dont really know if these points are practical  & if
they  make sense .But this is what i had in mind.
& now that we all in the mood of giving
suggestions..do give me something on welcome mails
too!!!!!!
I have a query??? do we ask  people the reason when
they unsubscribe from the joynet .??????

Keeping Jynet in my personal prayers

Yours in Jesus & Mary

Welchy