I thought I will add something more about the preparations going on for the program.

 *100 days prior to the program there was a gathering at the venue of the program
and representatives from almost all the zones(except 3 or 4) were there - Bishop
had come and after prayers 21 candles were blessed and these candles were sent
out to all the 21 zones in kerala(Zones - kerala State has been divided into
21 zones ,each zone has a service team and a co-ordinator).
* In each zone these candles are taken to all the JY homes, After praying for
the program it is passed on to the next jy home. At many places even the neighbours
join in for prayer.
* Also there is a house at chalakudy(near the program venue) where there is
full time Intercession going on for the program.
- With so many praying - I'm sure Great things are going to happen at this JY
2001 gathering. Come and See.

Regards
Berly/Cochin