Last Friday I was going to Church. My wife Jessy, her sister and brother-in law were
with me.
We parked our car near the church and were walking through the church road. One side
of the road, there is a hotel. A man was cleaning the entrance of the hotel with
water. We were just passing by the hotel. Suddenly the dirty water splashed on my
sister-in-laws dress. She got upset. The guy who did it said nothing. The church
service was about to start and we moved without saying anything.
After the mass when we were going to our house my sister-in-law seemed to be sad
because of that incident. Suddenly Holy Spirit put an insight into my mind and I told
her not to worry about it because it was a chance to forgive. Then my wife told me
Dont worry! I will give you more chance to forgive. She was just joking. But this
made me thinking more about forgiveness.

In my daily life I miss many chances to forgive. Daily I pray to god to forgive us our
sins as we forgive those who sin against us. But most of the time I could not forgive
even though my God forgives me. Last week I have been thinking about forgiveness and I
was trying to forgive others who hurt me. I forgive one of my colleague and now I feel
free with him.

I get many chances to forgive everyday and get forgiveness from my God.

Now I am waiting for more CHANCES TO FORGIVE.

Biju Antony
JY-Kuwait.