Hello my dear Friends in Jesus,

I am sorry to write this. I hope all my friends will take it in right
sense.

my observations from the last one weeks mails. (i don't want to mention
the name of the persons). we are not understanding the value of
internet. Joy net is  not the place for argument, criticism, accusation
etc. etc.
we must thank God for giving  such a media where we can sharing his love
with any one , any corner of  the world.

when you share something, bring point to point. don't exaggerate.  this
is not the place to write big story and all.

try  to avoid repetition. (i mean some one already shared)

take it seriously and in right sense.

May god bless you.

Joji Joseph

Originator: Associated Capsules Group
WebSite   :
E-Mail    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello my dear Friends in Jesus,

I am sorry to write this. I hope all my friends will take it in right
sense.

my observations from the last one weeks mails. (i don't want to mention
the name of the persons). we are not understanding the value of internet.
Joy net is  not the place for argument, criticism, accusation etc. etc.
we must thank God for giving  such a media where we can sharing his love
with any one , any corner of  the world.

when you share something, bring point to point. don't exaggerate.  this
is not the place to write big story and all.

try  to avoid repetition. (i mean some one already shared)

take it seriously and in right sense.

May god bless you.

Joji Joseph</html