Good day to all!

Thanks to all who participated in the Bible quiz. I suppose most of us knew
the first two answers, whereas the third answer was doubtful. The book of II
John has only 1 chapter with 13  verses. I'm putting below the first mail
which I received with all 3 correct answers. Join me in congratulating
Wilfred Matthews.
Well done Wilfred, keep it up. Do not let the word of God depart from your
heart (Joshua 1:8).

George Fernandes