From: "Thomaskutty - Smitha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JOYnet] Joynet is always a motivation for me
Date: 20 Dec 1998 05:29:53 -0000

Dear Friends,

I am very sad to see all the mails that is really disturbing the fellowship.
The same distructive communications had happened earlier also.

Anyway the fruit of the spirit is always cunstructive and building up the
fellowship.

>From my last 12 years in Jesus Youth and three and half years in joynet, I
would say it was an encouraging fact althrough my life. Also I benefited  a
lot from Jesus youth and joynet. I know there are 1000 and 1000 youth like
me benefited a lot from joynet. (Many have come to the real life and live in
christ, many have achieved a personal god experience with jesus)

I request all the joynet members to write something very cunstrictive that
the spiritual benefits you received through jesus youth and joynet. (pelase
note that this discussion is only for the people who are spiritually grown
through jesus youth and joynet).

Expect something very cunstrictive.

Love in Christ,

Thomaskutty