Dear friends in Jesus Christ,
This is how God cares in all our lives, in small ways but result is so big,
beyond our imaginations.

Today, evening, I, along with 2 of my colleques was returning from the
office in Mr. John's car (Mr. John-my colleque, elder to me by more than 20
years, model to me in everyday life especially at my work). A truck was
moving in front of our car and suddenly a big stone which was trapped
somewhere in the truck fell on the road and it hit the road 2, 3 times and
hit the bonnet of our car. If Mr. John would not have applied brake by
seeing the stone, the stone would have hit the glass of our car ...........
and u know then what would have happened........

Jesus sails in our boat.................
Always and everytime............
He is with us ...........
And the lighting factor is that he cares for u and loves
u.............immense love is what we get from Him............

Just believe and move with Him.
With love and regards,
Jojo Puchamkulam, RAK, UAE.