>From: "vinod_yg kumar" >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fw:
Inhumane pictures of humans....(A MUST SEE). Ayaz >Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001
06:46:34 +0000 > > > > >>From: Sanghvi >>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Fw: Fw: Inhumane pictures of humans....(A MUST SEE). Ayaz
>>Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:50:07 +0400 >> >> >> >>Dear friends, got this
message from my friend and here I am >>forwarding to all of you to see
some facts going on in this world. >>Hope u all co-operate in eradicating
this evil thing....... >>What u are going to witness here is a fact,
Don't get Scared !!!!!! >>" It's Taiwan's hottest food..." In taiwan,
dead babies or foetuses >>could be bought at $50 to $70 from hospitals to
meet the high >>demand for grilled and barbecued babies What a sad state
of affairs >>!!! >> >>Please forward this message to as many people as u
can so that it >>can be seen by the world and someone takes action on the
same. It >>is a thing against human race and unless we people of the
world put >>hand to hand to eradicate this custom this will not end .
Even the >>word impossible says i m possible !!!!!! >>

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Attachment1-imagejpeg.jpg]