Dear freinds,
 this is in regard to Manoj chettan's
Mail.
Thankgod he spoke out.
a lot of us ( among the 500 was getting
disturbed)
With this I hope everything is settttled.
Praise God!

My husband though not a part of joynet directly, was a silent participant
and read all the mails that came for me from joynet.
He used to enjoy it, though not directly but many times in his own way
admitted to the significance of this virtual community.
Last one week even he was disturbed.
And told me that something strange was going on.
"what is all this disharmony, in this what was a very loving community."

Let us remember what the good Book says
"....And your love for each other will show the world you are my disciples."

Now lets get busy once again sharing the
love lost.
and to those who have misunderstood.
come on and see the wonderful work of thelord in the community thru the eyes
of the Holy Spirit.

We need to share, grow and construct
Not critisize and diminish.

God be with you all,