Hi

Here is some useful information I received yesterday on fasting with
scripture references. Please save this for your future use and if you are
touched, go ahead with fasting and prayer. To God be the glory. I'll send a
follow up mail for this with the topic 'When should I Fast'.
May God lead you.

George Fernandes.