:) Dear brothers and sisters,
We don't need to defend the authority of Word of God.
Because everyone and everything, exist in it (Him).

However I don't think that all of God's Words can be
put in to a book. There is no doubt that Book is Word
of God. Our God is a living God, who speaks to His
people through all generations. (I am not telling that
He is not going to contradict His written word some
point of time).  The Bible took its shape in her
(church's) lap. And the church the one who is tells us
Bible is the word of God. If any of us take the book
and renounce the church that is foolishness. Bible is
one of the greatest gifts that the church offers the
world (Word of God in a written format). Jesus did so
many things and said to his disciples, lot of things
that any books cant contain.  What was written were
written so that people may believe that Jesus is Son
of God.  So those were not the only things he said.

The Church is the sacrament that makes Jesus (God)
available to all the peoples; she exists with all
Authority given by her master. Jesus tells her she
would do greater things than He did while he was in
the Middle East 2000 years back.

The richness of the wisdom of 2000 years of Christian
life (a life listening to the Holy Spirit and acting
accordingly) is unimaginable. Those who are fighting
against the church and its traditions (which the way
of life and a culture), is knowingly or unknowingly
joining with enemy to deprive us of those glorious
richness.

Those who cant love his church (that makes Him
visible) cant love him.

With lots of love and prayers
Saji Sebastian, NJ, USA