congrats to Saji and Ravi,you have done a very good work.

i just add my comments on the same.
love
seb / Kuwait

Hi Nick, both those references are talking about traditions only. ( 2 Thes
2:15, 3:6 )

Why traditions are important in our faith?

Certainly Bible is the source of our faith.  But there are many things not
found in the Bible is also part of our faith. And there are also many other
things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that
even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written (
John 21-25 ).

All the experiences of the disciples of Jesus need not be written in the
Bible. All their inspirations also need not be in the written form. Bible is
the written form of the Word of God. But Word of God was also found in the
oral form. The church was established before the formation of the Bible in
the 4th Century. Until that time the Word of God was passed through
generations in oral form. That is what we call tradition. Tradition means
the experiences and inspirations of our ancestors, Apostles, church fathers
etc passed through generations in different ways including oral form. All
the apostles are not found in writing the Bible. But they were also carrying
the Word of God. They exchanged it in oral form.

Bible was available to everybody only very recently after the invention of
printing press. Until that time our ancestors were depending on tradition
only.

Even after the formation of the Bible, God could speak to the Church through
His people by private revelations. The Church will discern them and would
encourage the believers if they support our faith.

Even those who believe in sola scriptura ( Bible alone) believe many things
not found in the Bible but from tradition. Take the case of the Holy
Trinity, or the Holy Spirit as God, is there any word explicitly stating
that in the Bible?