Dear Friends,

I have been a silent member of our joynet family, I have been receiving a lot of mails
and most of them really touching my heart. Its been and ongoing enriching experience,
I have learnt a lot from joynet and yet learning this is something I think and I guess
all of us would have realized by now. JOYnet will live for a long long time.

Today I open my mail to just get a number of emails saying Happy Birthday this is the
first time I think in my entire life I have got so much of wishes from people whom I
have not seen, Its wonderful to have you as my friends, I thank each and everyone for
your wishes.

I have earlier missed a night vigil program held in Bangalore which I really regret,
due to some reason. I guess I should not miss an opportunity the next time to meet our
joynetters.

Its a privilege to be part of Joynet all of us realize that, I would like to share
with you just one thing that has brought me closer to joynet. I have got a mail Fatima
Sharmila that says "GOD LOVES YOU THE WAY YOU ARE so be happy today and always" these
words are just unforgettable. I have been searching for somebody just to make friends
somebody to like me the way that I am I have been doing this for the past 5 years now,
I realized it only Yesterday that I had already had someone a long time back.

Praise god

Love and wishes

Isaac

Jy Bangalore