Happy news!

Mary Simi weds Alexander
Simi is an active Jesus Youth of Cochin, an important part of the teacher's
ministry. Many of you know her personally, much more than I do. But doesn't
matter, I am inviting you for her wedding which is on the 16th of this month.
At St. Augustine's Church, Aroor on Sunday at 11 a.m.
Everybody's welcome.

Keep Simi and Alexander in your prayers.
Especially on 16th.

Love in Jesus,
Cuckoo