Hi

My uncle, Mr. Pallai Varghese, is stranded in London airport enroute to USA
from Bombay. He was travelling by Kuwait Airlines KU302 which departed
Bombay on 10th night.

He contacted his family in US and has informed that he is in London. He is
ailing and I am eager to know where he is put up in London.

Kuwait Airlines here (in Dubai) have given me names and telephone nos. of
five hotels (and still have to provide more).

I would appreciate if any Joynet members in London could find out where
exactly he is put up and let me know.

Various Hotel details are:

1.      The Hilton Hotel Newbury Centre  01635 529000
2.      The Hilton Newbury North  01635 247010
3.      The Cumberland Hotel  Marble Arch  0207 262 1234
4.      The Days Inn  Membury  01488 72336
5.      Crown Plaza St. James  0207 834 6655

Thanking in advance

Love - Majie

Hoping for a quicky reply