Dear JYs,
When we pray we depend only on the Mercy of God, which
we can claim through Jesus Christ, that has no limit.
There is no Sin that can't be paid by the blood Jesus.
The VALUE of Jesus' blood makes us kneal infront of
the Father for Mercy.
So have confidence in Him when we pray.
Nothing is soo difficult for Him

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow
of death,[1] I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me"
[Psalm 23:4]
The above verse comforted me Last Tuesday.
I work in Manhattan just a mile away from the World
Trade Center.

With lots of love and prayers
Saji, NJ, USA