Dear Friends in Christ,

I am a member of an organisation in my parish called the Legion of Mary.  We
are thinking of organizing a One day Recollection on 2 October 2001.
Legionaries from around 8 parishes will be partcipating in this Recollection.

Can any one of you suggest any resource person's name preferably a Priest who
can be available for an entire day for Recollection at Thane, St. John the
Baptist Church on 2 October 2001.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

Thanks,

Love & Prayers