NO! There is no beer here!

October is Respect for Life month. So, Pray a rosary for lofe; Join the Life
Chain; have a discussion on life issues with your friends and family; pray
for unborn children; pray for the scared mothers; pray for scared fathers;
pray for the scared society; counsel the victims; protest the works of
Hemlock Society; pray for the elderly; pray for the people who are gravely
ill; be with them if you can; DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

I thought I would Give some prolife websites for you.  These are mainly
centered in US and mainly deal with Abortion. But as you know, the life
issues goes way beyond the "abortion debate." It encompases euthenasia, care
and repect for the elderly, disabled, stemcell research, organ harvesting,
and even the attitude to take human life for not for its own. By this I mean
taking human life for its "productivity" rather than it as a creation and
gift of God. So Here they are (SOME OF THE FOLLOWING SITES MAY CONTAIN
GRAPHIC PICTURES):

http://lifeprinciples.net/
Center for Life Principles is Founded by Fr. Robert Spitzer, President of
Gonzaga University, Camille DeBlasi, and all. In there website, there is a
wonderful Audio Presentation by Camille. It is a 1.5 hr. Talk on Philosophy
of Pro-life.

http://www.hli.org/
If I remember correctly Fr. Spitzer was the president of Human Life
International before he started the work with Life Principles.

http://www.feministsforlife.org/
When you hear the words Feminists for Life you think it as something like an
oxymoron. We somehow associate feminism with pro-abortion, pro-choice
movements. But here are some Feminists who are proude of their heritage and
stands-up for life. They do many effective programs for college students. I
heard about them from one of my friends from Yale.

http://www.afterabortion.org/
One of my friends is doing a paper on the mental effects of post-abortion.
So, I started searching the usual suspects, such as Medline, Psychological
Abstracts, and Sociological Abstracts, for cites [for the people outside
American (and European)Academia, these are the indexes where the magazine
and journal articles and other writings are indexed for the said disipline.]
I wasn't having any luck. At last I came across elliot Institute.

http://www.abortionfacts.com/
Abortion Facts also has some good information

http://www.catholic-pages.com/dir/prolife.asp
Whenever I want anything Catholic, I go to My Catholic Start Pages.

The following sites are also prominant in the fight for life, though I have
not been able to use them much.

http://www.marquette.edu/rachel/ (Project Rachel)

http://www.hopeafterabortion.com/

http://www.nrlc.org/

http://www.abortionno.org/ (Center for Bioethical Reform)

http://www.priestsforlife.org/

http://www.lifesite.net/

http://www.all.org/ (American Life League)

And this list can go on.... but I am stopping here. Please pray for the
University of Washington. We are starting a Students for Life group here.
Tom Quinlan, John Lindblom and Ed Hopfner are the front hands for it. Pray
for then especially.

Love and Prayers Always,
Alex Edezhath
Seattle, WA

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Alex
Vitus Edezhath.vcf]