this is iin reply to jeni's letter.
i am not a catholic, ii'm an anglican. i've been in
association wth the catholic church for about fouur
years so ii'm familiar but i don't really know alot
about it.  and although jesus youuth is a catholic
movement, i feel that as a young christian i am a
"jesus youth".
and no, i don't thnk that the bible is just a whole
lot of symbolic stories.  i believe the bible is "the
word of God".  and yes, if you believe that Jesus
christ died for you, shed his blood for your sins, and
rose up from the dead on the third day, and if you
beleve that He is Your savour, in faith, you are
saved.
in Jesuus,
sheril