Dear  brothers and sisters of Joynet,Congratulations to all of you on the
third anniversary of the Joynet.We have grown this far and I remember and
pray for all the memebers and especially the people who are behind the
curtain who tirlessly work to maintain this happy medium. May God inspire
the hearts and mins of the talents that appear in this medium.God Bles  Fr
Thomas MathewManila,Philippines.