Hai All

Praise the Lord.I am granted leave to attend the October Fest
After I prayed a bit and along with the prayrers of my Joynetters I recieved
the grace neceassary to go and ask my HR Manager .He told me to meet him in
the evening and he granted me leave when I went there.
Also please continue to pray for me that there would not be further
obstacles for me.

Regarding my PG friends they have yet to recieve permission.please pray for
them as they were longing even before me to attend the particular
function.Their names are Pradeep,Sain and Merina.

Thanks a lot for your Prayer Support

With Love in Jesus

Shobith