Dear Friends

I just came out of the campus of St. Joseph's College,
Irinjalakuda, Trichur, after witnessing the mega-event
JY 2001 gathering. It's nice to see the work of our
Lord being done. There are more than 4000 people to
attend the programme - who came from the different
parts the country, most of them, yougsters - rejoicing
in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Today morning we had small gathering of the JOYnet
members. About 30 people turned up for that short
session. It was awsome to see the faces of the people
who are known only though mails. Yes there was a good
response from the JOYnet to attend the JY 2001. Nice
to see that the our virtual community of JOYnet
bearing the real fruits of love and fellowship.
Let's together praise God for this family!!

God Bless
Love
Giju