Dear brother,
I send this mail to turn your attention to one rumour spreading throughout
Kerala.
After one preacher,Br.Thomas Paul baptized in Pentecostal church.
The Pentecostals ran throughout day and night,spreading this and make
confusion among Catholics.
I send a mail to Br.Thomas Paul for clarifying this.
Yesterday we got his reply..
Here we attach that letter.
If it is good please send this mail to all JoyNeters.
We all must pray strongly for all preachers.
Thanking you.
Abraham
Director

=================

Germany, the 26th of october

Dear Abraham,

 Thank you for your mail. Please be confirmed that i can never think about
going away from my HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH. I am proud of my baptism received in
the CATHOLIC CHURCH. It is the power of that baptism i am proclaiming the
WORD all over the World. I donīt need any other baptism.
I am born as a child of MARY and i will die as a child of Mary, I am proud
of being a child of Mary.
Here i am conducting Marian retreat and Eucharistic retreat to germans and
austrians and swiss people.
Thank you , very much, please inform all our friend. I will be in Palla
convention this year from December 19 to 23th. Please meet me there.

With LOVE,
Your brother in Christ
THOMAS PAUL