Hi all,
       Praise The Lord!!!!!
We are going to start a JESUS YOUTH PRAYER GROUP IN
ONE OF THE NURSING SCHOOL in H'bad.Pls do pray for
this intention in your personal prayers.

The message given bellow is Guaranteed to lift up our
day!

              S E V E N    U P S

Fowarded By Fr Pat...

1. Wake Up!!
Decide to have a good day. "Today is the day the Lord
hath made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it" Psalms 118:24

2. Dress Up!!
The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile
is an
inexpensive way  to improve your looks. "The Lord does
not look at the
things man looks  at. Man looks at outward appearance;
but the Lord
looks at
the heart! I  Samuel  16:7

3. Shut Up!!
Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two
ears and
one mouth,  so  He must have meant for us to do twice
as much listening
as
talking.  "He  who  guards his lips guards his soul"
Proverbs 13:3.
"Gossip
betrays confidence. Avoid men who talk too much"
Proverbs 20:19  Listen
advice, accept instruction and in the end, you will be
wise" Proverbs
19:20

4. Stand Up!!...
For what you believe in. Stand for something or you
will fall for
anything.
  "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the
proper time, we will
reap
a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have
opportunity, let
us
do  good..."Galatians 6:9-10

5. Look Up!!...
To the Lord. "I can do everything through Christ who
strengthens me".
Philippians 4:13

6. Reach Up!!...
For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your
heart, and lean
not
unto your own understanding. In all your ways,
acknowledge Him, and He
will  direct your path". Proverbs 3:5-6

7. Lift Up!!...
Your Prayers. "Do not worry about anything; instead
PRAY ABOUT
EVERYTHING"
Philippians 4:6

May God Bless you and keep you safe,