Hi friends

    I had mailed you regarding the Night Vigil and the Half Day Prayer
Programme .But I sorry that I did not give the details about the place and
the time for all my friends who can be a part of this

For the Night Vigil on the night of November 3rd Saturday night (about 9.00
pm)we are having at a Pradeep's (JY) house .please contact the below
numbers.But the place for the Half Day Prayer Programme is different.

For the Half Day Prayer Programme November 4th Sunday (9.30 AM to afternoon)
the details are

   Please feel free to contact

   Place:Arul Malar Illam( a novitaite run by the CMI priests ph:866342)
         Saravanampatti
   Contact Persons and numbers
       pradeep ph:866956 (time morning upto 7.30 AM and evening from 8.00)
       Shobith ph:866217 extn 340 (time 9.00 AM to 5.30PM).Those who cannot
get the following can contact me at my internal id
[EMAIL PROTECTED] those who are interested please give full details of
you residence and contact So that we can guide you.

Thanking you and hoping that many would come in to be a fellowship of the
"SAINTS OF THE NEW MILLENIUM".For any other clarifications contact the above
numbers

With Love in Jesus Mary Joseph.

Shobith