Something I overheard:

God is love
Love is blind
Ray Charles is Blind
Ray Charles is.........

(did ya get it?)

Hello Everyone,
Here are some of things I found on the web recently:

On St. Anthony Messenger, there is an article about Bill Kean, who is the
creator of the comic series Family Circus:
http://www.americancatholic.org/Messenger/Nov2001/Feature1.asp

Family Circus is a very sweet comic series. I usually try to find it on the
"funny pages" and read it:
http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/familyc/about.htm

If you are a Tolkien fan, if you haven't heard yet, the Lord of the Rings
movie is coming out in December. Here's the webpage for the Tolkien Society:

http://www.tolkiensociety.org/
(there is a link to the official movie website under "media/movie")

And now for something completely different............

EWTN DOCUMENT LIBRARY!
http://www.ewtn.com/vlibrary/search.asp

Catholic Exchange Truth Tract:

http://www.catholicexchange.com/css/truthtracts.asp

Bye for now
Alex E
Seattle/US

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Alex
Vitus Edezhath.vcf]