Hi Jerry,

  I'm sure you sent this mail by mistake to this
  group.But this reminded me of one funny incident
  that happened long back.One of my friends in
  the college hostel wrote two letters and used
  the wrong envelopes to post it.

  His fiancee was surprised to see an official
  letter but the principal of the college
  was lost in thought for a few minutes before
  he decided to call the guy and give him a warning!!!

  God Bless you
  Binu