Hello,

This is in response to Jose Samson's question.   How can we be constant in
the love of Jesus.

Christian life is a journey of growing in the love of God which starts
from today till we meet God face to face in Heaven.
Then, how do we grow in Jesus Christ??   Here are a few ways for it.

(1)  Spend time in personal prayer everyday.
       Don't pray like taking a bitter medicine..  Don't pray as if you are
doing
      some obligation....  But Talk to God face to face (Exo: 34: 29)
      Talk to him the way you talk to your best friend... and listen to him.
      Spend your BEST and quality time with God...  Enjoy every moment with
God.
      And let God transform you day by day.. (Rom: 12: 1-3)

(2)..  Grow in the Word of God....
       Don't read the Bible like reading the mathematics book.
       Enjoy reading the Bible the way you read a love letter.
       After all, it is the love letter written by your loving Father to you
specially!!!
       (Read Ezekiel  3: 1-3)

(3)  Grow in the sacraments....
     Celebrate the holy Mass..  I mean, really celebrate!!!
     Wash out yourselves in confession frequently....

(4)  Reach out to others and spread the good news...
      Celebrate the love of God with your friends in any fellowship groups..
      Be a part of different ministries and build the kingdom of God.

If we can be faithful in these, then nobody can stop us from the love of
Jesus..
Nobody can separate us from the love of Christ......

God bless,
Mathew Joseph
Bangalore, India.